Monday, September 26, 2011

-less or -fulness?

"He asked me to walk him out, he said wanna walk 2 big rounds. Well~ he got very exhausted and we stopped after one round. Still good~ It's so unbelievable. 9 months ago... even 6 months ago.....even 4 months ago before discharged home, the aunties the doctor and even my friends also asked me if I should go back to KL, and I should seriously think about my "future". 9 full months, now, we are holding hands, walking side-by-side for at least 500m, we never did evening walk before, we also hardly hold hands tight while shopping.

How could people just easily give up?"

Giving up is easier than keep on going.
Just like, doing nothing is easier than doing something.
It's about whether you are intrinsically motivated and truly believe you can do it.
Other than praying and waiting, this is how we could do our parts to realize our so-called "miracle".
And, having a sense of gratitude after striving for the best.
This is what I learned from this special friend.

Life could be nothing, until you create a meaning into it.